I am happy about the accomplishments of Artists who follow their passion. Especially when they are my own kids. This is a time-lapse of Heather Mahler painting a mural in Salt Lake City this week. And the music used in this piece is by Cory Mahler.
Class Starter: Photoshop Demonstration.
Watch as I demonstrate digital photography manipulation
Class Activity: Photoshop-1 Assignment
Class Gallery Show Project
- Open Photoshop
- Open my class folder and download the photoshop file that I have placed in the folder. “ClassGallery-Photoshop”
- Use the Layers Palette, selection tools and any other tools to create a new digital image.
- Add your name to the image, using the Type Tool
- Save the finished piece in your class folder as a PSD, and save a JPEG copy in my drive folder for your class period.
B-6 Photoshop Master
B-7 Photoshop Master
- We will view your artwork as a class gallery show.
Due 3/24 (30 Points)
USE 2 OF THE FOLLOWING IMAGES: