Class Starter: Chris Hadfield’s blog from space.
Blogging your story is one of the most powerful ways to share a unique experience with a huge audience. Here’s a blog that takes the reader to a place nobody else can go!
Check it out.
#1 – Successfully start a WordPress Blog Website
Open a free WordPress account using a personal email address.
Follow these instructions:
- Go to WordPress to create a profile and use a NON-school email address to sign up.
- Click on “start a free blog”
- Choose a template
- Enter a domain or keyword. If your domain is available, select the free version. It will look something like this: “keyword”.wordpress.com
*tip: make it short, memorable, easy to type.
- Select a free plan
- Enter your email address and create a password. (jot it down somewhere, just in case you forget what it is!)
- Once your blog is up, make your first blog post.