Class Starter: Digital Photography Manipulation
Class Activity: Class Gallery Show Project (Extra Credit 50 points)
- Open Photoshop
- Open my class folder and download the photoshop file that I have placed in the folder. “Digital Gallery Images.psd”
- Use the Layers Palette, selection tools and any other tools to create a new digital image.
- Add your name to the image, using the Type Tool
- Save the finished piece in your class folder as a PSD, and save a JPEG copy in my drive folder for your class period.
B-7 Mrs. Bury
- We will view your artwork as a class gallery show.
USE 2 OF THE FOLLOWING IMAGES: